June 2: Memories Abound

Today was a pretty uneventful day, but that gave me some time to contemplate on my experience thus far. I really am going to miss this place. I’m going to miss the civic pride that keeps this place so clean. I’m going to miss the convenient metro system that could take us anywhere in the city. I will miss making memories with everyone on this trip. Memories like the time we ran into a strange flute player in the middle of the woods when we were lost. Or the time that we took the longest underground slide in Europe. 


I honestly will never forget this trip. I will always carry this trip with me. It will always change the way I act, I will be more kind to outsiders and those who are less fortunate than I am. It will also affect the future more directly. I now have a more direct idea on what on earth I’m going to do with my life. But regardless of what I do, I will forever be grateful for Dr. Demers and Professor Ray for what they’ve done for me on this trip. 

Comments

  1. And we are thankful that you came with us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

May 28: Shöbrunn Palace

May 24: Sound of Music Tour

May 31: Spires, Spirals, & Crypts